Rely on Bernell Hydraulics for authentic Oilgear valves in Whittier CA
For a responsive and reliable hydraulic system, you have to be in control of your fluids. And directing fluids where you want, when you want requires the right hydraulic valves. Fortunately, you can get the high level of performance, control, and reliability you need with Oilgear valves in Whittier CA.
At Bernell Hydraulics, we can help you source the genuine Oilgear valves in Whittier CA you need for your business. We have many types of valves in stock including:
- Bypass Valves
- Relief Valves
- Prefill Valves
- Check Valves
- Directional Control Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Proportional and Servo Valves
- Pressure Control Valves
- Flow Shut-off Valves
- Cartridge Valves
- Isolation Valves
- Anti-Recoil Valves
Find the Right Oilgear Valves for Your Application
Oilgear’s valve offerings are so vast as to almost be overwhelming. It doesn’t really help that they also provide a wealth of technical documentation for each line of valves. Who has time to read all that? Fortunately, the staff of Bernell Hydraulics can help. Based on your description of your application, we can recommend the right Oilgear valves in Whittier CA. Important factors to consider include:
- Size: Oilgear makes standard valves in a variety of sizes from 6 mm to 450 mm.
- Pressure: For high pressure applications, Oilgear valves in Whittier CA make an excellent choice. Some types of valve are available for pressures up to 4,000 bar.
- Flow: Flow rates of up to 100,000 liters per minute can be accommodated.
- Fluid: Though most valves are designed for mineral oil or water, Oilgear does have options for other fluids.
- Mounting: Manifold, sub-plate, flange, and pipe mounts are all available. If using a manifold mount, you can choose a slip in or screw in cartridge valve.
Ready to Order Your Oilgear Valves in Whittier CA?
You may not have time in your busy schedule to visit one of our store locations in search of your Oilgear valves in Whittier CA. But you can still enjoy excellent customer service with a quick call to 909-899-1751. You can also browse our online store for select products or submit an online contact form to tell us about the valves you need.
No matter how you choose to contact us, we look forward to exceeding your expectations for easy ordering and reliable fulfilment.
Fax: (909) 899-3916
8810 Etiwanda Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739