Rely on Bernell Hydraulics for authentic Oilgear valves in San Diego CA
If your valves are not responsive enough, you’re going to end up with lags and inefficiencies that can really hurt your equipment’s ability to do its job. By choosing a quality product like Oilgear valves in San Diego CA, you can ensure predictable and reliable performance from your equipment even under the most demanding conditions.
At Bernell Hydraulics we literally have thousands of parts on hand at our store locations. So, it is highly likely we will have the authentic Oilgear valves in San Diego CA you need, whether you are shopping for:
- Bypass Valves
- Relief Valves
- Prefill Valves
- Check Valves
- Directional Control Valves
- Flow Control Valves
- Proportional and Servo Valves
- Pressure Control Valves
- Flow Shut-off Valves
- Cartridge Valves
- Isolation Valves
- Anti-Recoil Valves
Find the Right Oilgear Valves for Your Application
Oilgear’s wide selection of standard and special function valves can actually be overwhelming, particularly when you are trying to find a valve for a new application and you don’t really have the time or inclination to read all the fine print in the product description. Fortunately, the staff of Bernell Hydraulics can help. Based on your description of your application, we can recommend the right Oilgear valves in San Diego CA. Important factors to consider include:
- Size: Oilgear makes standard valves in a variety of sizes from 6 mm to 450 mm.
- Pressure: Some Oilgear valves in San Diego CA rated for pressures of up to 4,000 bar, and the company has a long history of excellence in high pressure components.
- Flow: Flow rates of up to 100,000 liters per minute can be accommodated.
- Fluid: Though most valves are designed for mineral oil or water, Oilgear does have options for other fluids.
- Mounting: Manifold, sub-plate, flange, and pipe mounts are all available. If using a manifold mount, you can choose a slip in or screw in cartridge valve.
Ready to Order Your Oilgear Valves in San Diego CA?
While we’re always happy to see you at our stores, we realize many clients are too busy to come in. Fortunately you can quickly and easily order your Oilgear valves in San Diego CA by calling us at 800-326-7252. Or, if it is more convenient for you to do your ordering after hours, feel free to visit our online store or use our convenient online contact form.
You get your choice of delivery options including in store pickup, local delivery, or nationwide shipping.
Phone Toll Free(800) 326-7252
Fax: (909) 899-3916
8810 Etiwanda Ave.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91739