Hydraulic hoses are an essential part of any hydraulic system, helping to deliver fluids throughout the system so that they can be turned into fluid power. Unfortunately, they are also some of the most vulnerable parts of the system.
A wide variety of problems can affect hydraulic hoses and cause premature failure. In order to guard against this possibility and avoid the costly downtime associated with unexpected hose failure, many hydraulic equipment operators opt to replace their hoses on a set schedule regardless of whether or not they are visibly damaged.
Even so, it is still possible for a hose failure to take you by surprise. The good news is that getting your system back up and running again is easy thanks to the Hose Doctor. Here are the 5 steps involved in this 24 hour hydraulic hose repair service.
1. Call Bernell Hydraulics. The very first thing you must do to get an emergency visit from the Hose Doctor is call us at 909-899-1751. If you already know which hose or hoses need to be replaced, give us the specs on the new hoses. That way, we’ll be able to bring your new hoses with us for a fast repair.
2. We Troubleshoot Your Equipment. If you feel confident you understand why your hoses failed, we can skip this step. But if you are interested in getting a professional opinion on the subject, we will be happy to do a bit of troubleshooting. Our onsite diagnostic services can be very helpful in identifying issues such as overbending of hoses, improper hose routing, fluid incompatibilities, etc. These things are often easy to fix for better performance from your next set of hoses.
3. We Replace Your Hoses. We will get down to the business we came for as quickly as possible and replace your hoses for you. We are always careful to install the hoses correctly and make sure all fittings and connectors are properly adjusted before turning the system back on.
4. We Test Your Equipment. Just to make absolutely sure we got the job done right the first time, we will test your equipment after completing the hose replacement. This helps eliminate the need for call backs and you can rest assured your equipment will be ready to go when we leave your work site.
5. Get Back to Work! The last step in 24 hour hydraulic hose repair from Bernell’s Hose Doctor Service? Get back to work and back to making money!